The many regional flavors of songpyeon, a Korean holiday dessert
时间:2023-12-09 05:26:57 出处:요리阅读（143）
Chuseok is a time for enjoying many different traditional foods in Korea. Among them, one of the must-have sweet treats is songpyeon.
Songpyeon is a Korean traditional rice cake, or tteok, with filling that varies from region to region.
Vibrant five-colored songpyeon of Seoul
Seoul-style songpyeon are colorful and small, while most of the images of songpyeon that people know well are osaek songpyeon.
Osaek, or five-colored, songpyeon is traditionally dyed with natural colorants including omija, gardenia and mugwort. These small songpyeon are half-moon shaped and stuffed with sweet filling such as sesame seeds and sugar.
- [Top Envoy] Russian satellite help not likely priority for North Korea: Chun
- [Today’s K
- Sunmi to return with new digital single ‘Stranger’
- 박성중 "다음 中응원은 드루킹 시즌2…강서구 선거 안심 못해"
- S. Korea set to open largest
- 임명직 마다한 장제원 의미심장 글 "발톱 숨기고 때 기다린다"
- “北, 무단철거 금강산 골프장서 옥수수 건조”
- Questions raised over Taihan Cable’s quality control
- Seoul subway workers vote for strike plan