Explore the culture of Joseon during Chuseok
时间:2023-12-09 05:57:39 出处:여행阅读（143）
In celebration of Chuseok, a traditional Korean holiday, major cultural tourist attractions such as palaces, Jongmyo Shrine and Joseon Royal Tombs will be open to the public for free.
According to the Cultural Heritage Administration, four major palaces (Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Deoksugung Palace and Changgyeonggung Palace) of Joseon, Jongmyo Shrine and the royal tombs of Joseon will all be open to the public for free from Sept. 28 to Oct. 3.
- Number of deaths in cycling accidents soars
- From traditional to trendy, three of Seoul's top yukhoe spots
- [Test Drive] Toyota’s minivan Alphard boasts sedanlike drive
- [Herald Interview] Jung Soo
- Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
- Opposition party leader ends 24
- [New in Korean] Ancient Korean mummy unearthed in Irish peatland
- KFCC promotes financial inclusion via branches in developing nations
- US strategic bomber B