Jungkook of BTS sweeps iTunes’ Top Songs charts in 100 different regions
时间:2023-12-09 06:48:08 出处:예술阅读（143）
Jungkook of BTS topped iTunes’ Top Songs charts in 100 different regions with his second solo single “3D,” according to Big Hit Music.
The single “3D” featuring Jack Harlow swept iTunes charts in numerous countries, including the US, the UK, Japan, Canada, and Italy, immediately upon its release on Friday.
The instrumental and alternate versions of “3D” also reached No. 2 and No. 3 on iTunes’ Top Songs charts in various countries.
The music video for “3D” is also thriving by becoming the No. 1 trending video on YouTube in the US and the UK after its release.
The video surpassed 10 million views on YouTube within 15 hours of its release.
The new single is a R&B pop reinterpreted by Jungkook by adding old-school hip hop from the mid-2000s featuring repetitive instrumental sounds.
- 김성원 여의도연구원장 "공천장사 지라시, 허위사실 유포로 고소"
- [Herald Interview] As a wanderer, Yoshitomo Nara does not confine himself to art
- Broadcom to appeal S. Korean regulator's fine over unfair Samsung Electronics deal
- S. Korea to step up quarantine efforts against animal diseases
- 163 S. Koreans arrive home from Israel on military aircraft
- KFCC hosts UN conference for inclusive finance
- Breadwinners in their 60s or above double in 9 years
- 여당, 총선변수에 고심…“쇄신한 민주당과 대결 준비해야”
- S.Korea's largest